I miss talking on the phone. I used to have people calling me, or vice versa and we'll talk and talk till someone was forced to hang up. Now, phone calls were not for me. I don't like working. In lieu of working, i would love so much to study.
Tomorrow would be my last day at work at PCC. What a relief.
During my break and after work, both PeiZhen and i share the same thoughts for such jobs. How nice is it to continue to study or get a higher paid job which gives oneself more satisfaction and pleasure working. I've learned a lot during this 3+ months of working. I learned how hard it is to earn money and how important the education is and that it would affect your future and your entire life. I wouldn't want to be a barista for the rest of my live, earning $500+ per month, hardly enough to save and spend.
Would you spend $2.30 for a piece of donut? $4.60 for 2 slice of sandwich? $5.90 for a stingy set of Japanese salad?
The newly updated prices for the pastries and sandwichs are outrageous. I'm so glad i'm quitting.